HowTo Find D2 Clone - Guide
This is the confirmed way the Diablo II clone spawns. It is a game server
wide event. Follow these steps to get into a diablo clone game.
1. Find an active game server, good luck.
2. Load diablo in WINDOW mode.
Right click on link to run Diablo II, go to Properties
Make your Target look like: "C:\Program FIles\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w
(You are adding the -w OUTSIDE the quotes)
Click OK and run the link, diablo now should be as a window instead of full
3. Go to your START button and then RUN
4. If your using Windows XP type into the run box "cmd" and hit OK
If your using Windows ME or 98 type into the run box "command" and hit OK
A DOS prompt window should pop up.
5. Login battle.net and Create a Game (see below for game types)
6. Click on the DOS Prompt window, and type in: netstat -n | find "4000"
You will see a line like:
TCP 184.108.40.206:4204 220.127.116.11:4000 ESTABLISHED
The second IP address and port (4000) is the one you need to worry about.
"18.104.22.168:4000" In this address the "63.240.202." part of the IP is always
the same, so we only list the last number, 78 in this example.
7. Keep creating games and checking the IP this way until you get on an ACTIVE
8. A "Selling Game" as it is called is usually a softcore non-ladder normal game
on the ACTIVE game server. This is where **MOST** sojs exist, and it is easier
to sell them from the mules. People are always wanting sell games, but only one
or two is needed per hot server. If you created a sell game let the OPS know you
have one. If your joining a sell game to sell, get in sell, then GET OUT so it
has free spaces for others to join.
9. You create the games you want to battle the dclone in (HAS to be a HELL
difficultly game). The core doesn't matter, it spawns in ALL hell games on the
game server. Once you see the "Diablo Walks The Earth" message, as long as the
game is active he will spawn there, so people usually try to snag as many games
as possible on a server, then kill off the dclone one by one to get as many
charms as possible.
The diablo clone will spawn at the FIRST
Super Unique monster that spawns in your game. Meaning if you are in town
when you get the Walks the Earth message, and then go to ACT 1 The Cold Plains,
the diablo clone will spawn as Bishibosh.